It’s time to celebrate the end of a long day and you’re ready for a glass of wine. You just want to relax. If you’re like me, it’s time for an “easy button” and an electric wine bottle opener is definitely the way to go. However, finding the best electric wine opener can be tough, so we’ve put together the definitive guide to help you find the perfect opener for your home bar. (P.S This guide is for electric wine openers, not all different types or wine bottle openers; if you’re looking for more wine bottle openers and corkscrews, check out this guide).
Ultimate Electric Wine Bottle Opener Guide
Review of Our Favorite Electric Wine Bottle Opener
The Oster 4208 Inspire Electric Wine Opener was our favorite electric bottle opener based on speed, sturdiness, and precision with which the screw drills through the cork. It can open up to 30 bottles on a single charge. It’s easy to use, comes in several colors, contains a foil cutter at the base and extracts both real and synthetic corks without a struggle. It was also the quietest of all the models we used.
- Cordless electric bottle opener removes the cork in seconds
- Opens up to 30 bottles on a single charge; simple push-button operation.
- Foil cutter for easily removing seals; comfortable soft-grip handle
- Sleek, sophisticated design; recharging base included
- Measures approximately 4 by 4 by 12 inches; 1-year limited warranty